Hey there !! Here thou shalt find my deeds enlisted for trial.
I am a hacker, author, pythonista, big data believer and a technology dreamer. I am an artist at heart and have a passion for design. When not working on projects, I can be found travelling star-gazing or reading.
Download Resume LinkedIn Profile
Education is where it all starts.
Computer Science and Engineering | GPA - 9.4/10
ISC (Indian School Cerificate Examination) | Science | Aggregate:95%
ICSE (Indian Cerificate for Secondary Education Examination) | Science | Aggregate:97.4%
Work and Internships
When learning mattered the most.
- Senior Analyst, Goldman Sachs
- Software Engineer, Sigmoid Analytics
- Research Fellow, IISc Bangalore
- Intern, HCL Infosystems
My Arsenal of deadly Weapons.
- General Secretary, ACM Student Chapter , NIT Jamshedpur (Member Id: 8430616)
- Creative Head, Fine Arts Club for Engineering Students (FACES), NIT Jamshedpur
- Editor-in-Chief of Manthan 2014, annual college magazine, NIT Jamshedpur
- President, Soft Skills Club, NIT Jamshedpur where we pioneer in organizational etiquettes and Entrepreneurship.
- OPJEMS 2011 and 2012 Bagged the OPJEMS award twice for proficiency in Engineering. The award is given by the Jindal group every year.
- Tata Cummins Award : This award was given for securing the highest percentile throughout the academic year and for outstanding performance in board examinations. This award is given by the chairman of Tata Cummins every year.
- Spock: A Human Computer Interaction engine for Unix
Spock, a speech recognition and command control engine based on the Sphinx Implementation of CMU using C++ and Python. This BTP work is being done under Prof. Sanjay Kumar.
- SPEYES : Android application to convert random images to text
As a project work for Object Oriented Software design (OOSD) I developed an image processing android application to recognize text of images or live camera feed and convert to plain text format to store or share online using Java.
- Distributed Query Processing for optimal path problems using Storm and Neo4J
Designed and tested an efficient distributed architecture with Storm and Neo4J for real time path generation in graphs using Dijkstra’s methods, under the guidance of Dr. J. Lakshmi.
Led a team of 5 to develop an advanced media search website using J2EE to manage local media and simultaneously integrating with web search engines.
- Certified Python Developer Cleared certification by VSkills, India.